AMY说:
be real im just me:)
⊱ Welcome, this is amy bloggie ⊰: Hi all

Photobucket

Blogger templates

Hi all




hey
it's rainy night again
and my mood kinda rainy too

how i wish i could turn back time
how i wish i can make all better
how i wish i never in love with him

im regret with that relationship
i lost my pride
my simple life
my happiness
and heart

well
it is really sucks when everything u did been insult by others
especially when u didnt do anything wrong 
and u dont know who are they

at first i thought i just keep ignore what they said
and maybe later they will forget about me someday
but i just dont know why 
they still remain the same.

i try not to challenge them
and the most important is
 i DO NOT contact with him anymore since last year
it is my past
but why?
 they still dont want set me free
im so tired

im tired with all those relationship problems
so i do my best
not to care
not to see
not to think
but the reality is
they still insulting me.

when is this will end?

Please God
give me strength to face all of this
i just want a simple life
thats it
amen.




0 评论:

Post a Comment